Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Red Cards

Welcome to another #LetterMo and Month of Cards post!  So far I haven't missed a day of mailing something :)  My first round of Valentines are going out in the mail today - so excited!
For today's cards, I'm sharing a pair of red cards.  My mom loves the color red!  These are her birthday and mother's day cards from last year. 
I know these are definitely not fancy cards by any means.  I made them all by myself last spring, they were some of the first cards I attempted without my good friend from Madison guiding me - we all have to start somewhere!
The Happy Everything card and the birthday hats are my first (and maybe only :-o) attempts at coloring with shading markers.  I have a lot to learn there!  Actually, I just have a lot to learn about card making in general. Oh well, I'm still having fun!
Happy Everything - Stamp from paper smooches, dry embossed red card stock, stamp from the Michael's dollar bin, colored with shading markers
Happy Mother's day - paper from Michaels, Cut out from Cricut Create a Critter 2 cartridge

Linking up at These Great Parties


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! Snail mail is such a rare thing these days! ~Kelly @ Eyes On The Source

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...