2013 I made goals (I don't like the word resolution) and updated you every month.
I missed doing that in 2014. 2015 is going to be a busy year, I am sure, but I missed the written down goals and looking at my progress throughout the year. So I'm writing down a few goals for this year to give myself some guidance.
1. Run 215 miles (yes, this mileage is shorter than my goals in previous years, but I've been so sore lately, I've barely been able to run, so I need to slowly build a solid base again)
2. Knit 5 Chemo Caps
3. Finish my next prayer shawl
4. Make 52 Cards for Operation Write Home
5. Personal goal - not exactly sure on this one yet - stay tuned :)
6. Date night with my husband - at least once a month!
7. Open an Etsy shop and sell at least one item (to someone who is not my mom, lol)
8. I also want to do Project Pinterest again - this year I want to actually DO 15 things I pin on Pinterest :)
These are the things I would like to do this year. What are your goals for the new year?
Linking up at some of these great parties!