Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Project 14

I was browsing through some linky parties and spotted this post from Momma's got it Together
Pinterest Challenge

I think this is an awesome idea!  Too often I sit around and pin millions of ideas, but often have a hard time converting them to reality.
I am so in on this idea.
I think I'm going to pick 14 craft/sewing projects to complete and 14 new recipes to try.  I'm going to leave a few blank right now, because I'm sure I'll stumble upon something that just screams to be made or tried, but by the end of June I'll have my full list up.
Stay tuned to check out my progress :)

Crafts
1. Little Girl Skirt - Finished on April 14th!  Read about it here!
2. Business Card/Gift Card holder - Finished on July 10th - Post is Up!
3. Crafting for a Cause - Pillowcase dress - Finished on April 22nd!  Blog post here!
4. Sewing Machine Pin Cushion - Finished on July 10th - Read about it here!
5. A Quiet Book - in the planning stages
6. Chapstick pouch
7. Bike Bag - Finished on July 3rd - Read about it here!
8. Pot Scrubbers
9. 2x4 Snowmen
10. Snoopy Ornaments
11. Hooded Towel - Finished September 10th! - Read about it HERE!
12. Maxi Skirt 
13. PJ pants/Capris
14. Menu Board

Recipes
1. Homemade Funfetti Cake
2. Soft Almond Sugar Cookies - Read about these HERE
3. Cheeseburger Pasta
4. Olive Garden Breadsticks
5. Strawberry Lemonade Slurpee
6. Crescent Rolls
7. Chewy Granola Bars
8. Sugar Cookie Bars - Made in June - read about them HERE
9. Oatmeal Rolls
10. Auntie Anne Pretzels
11. Root Beer Freeze 
12. French Dip Sandwiches 
13. Honey Beer Bread
14. Beef and Barley Soup

Want to join in the challenge?  Link up with Momma's Got it Together to get in on the fun!

Linking up

A Round TuitMasterpiece MondayMarket Yourself MondayPink Hippo Party,  Motivate Me MondayMade by You MondaysMade with Love,  Monday FundaySweet Sharing MondayMarvelous Mondays, , Make it PrettyAnti-Procrastination Tuesday, Homemade TuesdayNifty Thrifty TuesdayTake a Look TuesdayToo Cute TuesdayTutorial TuesdayTuesday TimeOutOne Project at a Time,  Tell me TuesdayTrick or Treat TuesdayTuesday Talent ShowTwo Cup TuesdayMemories by the MileTotally Tasteful TuesdaysHow To TuesdayTuesday ConfessionalTime for You Tuesday, Gathering Spot, Take it On Tuesday, You're Gonna Love it Tuesday, All my Bloggy FriendsTuesday to DoPin it TuesdayCreate and ShareSugar and SpiceWhat I Whipped UpWhatever Goes WednesdayShow me what ya GotLil LunaWow me Wesdnesday{Wow Me} WednesdayCast PartyYour Whims WednesdayFluster's Creative MusterWednesday WhatsitShow and ShareDream to Reality, Wow Us Wednesday, Super Linky PartyWhat We Wore, Read, and Made, Whatcha Work-Up, A Little Bird Told Me, Create and ShareSugar and SpiceWhat I Whipped UpWhatever Goes WednesdayShow me what ya GotLil LunaWow me Wesdnesday{Wow Me} WednesdayCast Party,  Your Whims Wednesday,Fluster's Creative MusterWednesday WhatsitShow and ShareDream to Reality, Wow Us Wednesday, Super Linky PartyWhat We Wore, Read, and Made, Whatcha Work-Up, Hooking up with HoHCatch a GlimpseCreative JuiceBusy BeesThursday's TreasuresCrafty SoireeCommercial BreakChic and CraftyThursday Favorite Things, Live Laugh LinkyCreative PrincessShare your Cup, Keep Calm and Link Up, Linky PartyLink it UpMade you Look, Inspiration in ProgressBlog StalkingWildly OriginalShowcase your TalentSomewhat SimpleWeekend re-TreatShow and Tell FridayFriday FavoritesSimply CreateLovely Crafty WeekendEBKTSWeekend WanderWeekend Show OffWeekend Bloggy ReadingFlaunt it Friday504 MainFriday FavsFancy This Friday, Flash Blog Friday, Finished FridayFreedom FridayShow off Friday, Happy HourI <3 Friday, Keep Calm and Link Up, Weekend Wonders,

15 comments:

  1. I'm doing a challenge, too! You can read about it here: http://www.dejongdreamhouse.com/2013/01/2013-pinterest-challenge_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I've pinned 6,000 things to do (a scant few are from my blog) so that's still quite a few things to turn into reality! But taking 1 thing a month is a possibility, isn't it? Wow. I like this. Could you share this at What to do Weekends? I'd love that. I think my followers could benefit from this also. Following you also on Facebook and PINTEREST> ha ha Linda

    http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/03/what-to-do-weekends-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up at Thursday Favorite things hop. I would also like to invite you to stop by We Three Crabs on Tuesdays and link up any post that can be pinned for Pinterest Tuesday. This post would be a lovely addition.

    Erica
    We Three Crabs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great plan! I made a monthly to do list for 2013 and I have really gotten a lot done! I have a monthly recipe inspiration list and I also schedule projects on my calendar just like Appointments--It seems that once written down they tend to happen! Good luck, I bet you exceed your 14 projects 14 recipes goal!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! You were the link before me at the Ladybird Ln. link party! What a fun idea! I think I might join in too! Thanks for sharing!

    Cheers,
    Julia
    It's Always Ruetten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lovely, I am your newest follower from Blog Hop. Love your Awesome blog! Followed you via Twitter & FB.
    Feel free to visit, follow and leave me comments @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I have sooo many things pinned and have never gotten around to trying them. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing at the hop, your participation makes the hop extra special. Big Hugs P.S. the new giveaway posted yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having goals is good! I checked out the crafting for a cause Pillowcase dress and I will join you on that one! Thanks for sharing on Busy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck! sounds like you have a plan! Thanks so much for sharing on Two Cup Tuesday at Pint Sized Baker.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list you have so far ! keep us updated :-) Thank you for sharing at our ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS party !

    ReplyDelete
  12. these look like some great crafts!! So fun! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is a fun idea. Excited to see what you create! I cooked to of my Pinterest recipes this week and loved them both. Such a wide world full of sharing! Thanks for sharing your list with Share Your Cup.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, I have so many fabulous ideas pinned to Pinterest, but need to get busy on making some of them!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at "The Saturday Spotlight party"!
    Have a great weekend!
    April

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...