Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gym

I need to find a gym
Enough said.
It's getting colder outside and I'm not motivated to do my own thing anymore.  The wedding is now over and now I need to get back into a good healthy routine and start working out everyday after work.  I don't think it will ever happen that I will be able to get up and go before work again, not with a certain someone who really likes to mess with my sleep schedule.
I know I feel better after I am active, but it sure has been hard this year to motivate myself to go after a mentally exhausting day.  I can't seem to get out of the rut I've been in.  My running is improving, but the motivation just isn't there.  I wonder what the missing piece is right now.
Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, and a chance to try again.
And this weekend I'll go gym hunting... again.  That's one of the bigger things I miss after moving is the gym I used to have access to.  It was pretty state of the art - lots of classes, suspended running track, TVs on nearly all of the cardio machines, a pool, a hot tub, a nice locker room.  And affordable!
But part of my new life now is my new house and a new city.  Which means off to find a new gym I go.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...