I love starting new craft project. BUT... I have issues finishing them :( Sad face big time.
Pinterest isn't helping the matter at all. I see all these awesome sewing and other craft related items. I get all excited. I make plans to go to the store to get supplies. I can't wait to get started. But there's a catch - I either get started and never finish, or I can't find the time to actually do all the projects rolling about in my head that I'm so excited to try. Not fun.
Here's what I've got going at the moment
Projects I have started and not finished yet.
|Felted messenger bag|
|Knitted Sweater - just needs the seams finished|
|2nd sock for my mom (the first one was done ages ago)|
- And I usually have a chemo cap and a dishcloth going at all time
- I think there are probably more, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head
Projects that I want to start, but should probably finish those listed above first.
- Menu Planner
- Snoopy Ornaments
- Little Girl Skirt (Finished 4/15/13)
- Hooded Towel
- Bike Bag
- Loyalty Card Holder
- A quiet book
- A bigger baby hat for Peyton (finished 4/4/13)
- A baby hat for my neighbor who is due anyday (Finished 3/25/13)
- And making more cards now with my new skills
Does anyone else have this problem? What are you looking forward to working on? What are your UFOs that you can never seem to finish?