Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A productive 3 day weekend

Having one extra day off can make all the difference in the world. I loved my three day weekend for MLK day, got to spend time with both of my boys one on one and just overall had a great time!  I also made a good dent in my 2017 goals - so win!

Friday M and I went on a date night - nothing special, just out to dinner and then went to Target, lol.  Love to do some shopping with helping hands.

Saturday we went to the LAX Children's Museum and got a membership for the year - I think it's going to be lots of fun watching little E explore.  He loved it so much and it was fun to have so much for him to get into and everything was at a good size for him :)




 Sunday I made good one one of my goals and finished a project I wanted to do last year, but never got around to it.  I made E a snowman shirt, using my Silhouette and fabric paint.  Minus the orange paint exploding and possibly ruining my sweatshirt, shirt, AND tank top (how it went through 3 layers of clothing is beyond me!) I'm really pleased with the results.


Monday, since it was icy and I wasn't leaving the house, we tried a new dish, baked ravioli.  I'm out of the blogging habit, so no pictures.  It was good, something different, and something I think we will make again, with a few tweaks to the recipe (less sauce, smaller pan, and more cheese!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...