Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm thankful for

This year I have so incredibly much to be thankful for.  Sometimes I look at my life, and I'm like, wow, is this really my life?  Things have really been on an upward swing the last few years and I am so grateful for all of the many good things in my life.

I am so thankful to be married to the most amazing man!  Matt is so sweet and caring.  He's a great listener and I can talk to him about anything.  He is calm and supportive.  He takes great care of me and makes me feel safe.  (and he kills bugs for me!)


I am thankful that we had such a beautiful wedding.  It was such an amazing day and I'm thankful that so many of our friends and families were able to come and celebrate the beginning of our marriage with us. (and in a way I am thankful the stress of planning the wedding is over)


I am thankful for my family.  They are always there for me.  We all have our unique quirks and we love each other.  Its so nice to have a group of people that you can 100% relax around, who will love you no matter what, and who know you so well.

I am thankful for my friends  for their help and listening ears.  I am thankful (and I miss) girl's nights.  I am thankful that I'm starting to build a good group of new friends here.


 I am thankful that Matt and I have jobs, and that mine has decent benefits that he is now able to share.  My job has definitely not been my favorite thing this year, and it has been very stressful, but I am thankful to be employed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...