Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sewing machine!

My sewing machine finally came  :)

Can't wait to start working on some projects that are on my Sewing Pinterest board :). 
But first.... learning to use it!
Second... making some Christmas presents
Third... fun times on pinterest projects :)
If you have any fun easy projects, be sure to send them my way.  I am super excited!

Or if anyone has some learning to sew class suggestions, I'd be all over that to, as I'm sorta just going through this whole process on my own.

Here are some pictures of the machine I picked out with some of our wedding money.  M and I each are getting a treat and this is mine.

Brother Deluxe Electronic Sewing Machine - CS6000i - purchased at Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...