Friday, November 16, 2012

New Shoes

On our way home from Wabasha on Monday, M stopped at Rogan's because he was badly in need of a new pair of shoes.  Walking into the store, I told him not to let me buy anything, I had enough shoes and I didn't need any more right now.  Well he left his wallet in the car, so when he went to get it, I browsed through the women's tennis shoes.  And happened upon these.

They are my color!!!!  I couldn't resist, and M didn't tell me no.  And since he was buying shoes anyways, these were half off..... so home they came with me.  Even though I really didn't need a new pair of running shoes yet.  I may have to watch for these to go on clearance at the end of the season and get several pairs, like I did with my first pair of Asics purple and white running shoes.  Love me some Asiscs!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...