Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines day Cards

I love love love to make Valentines day cards :)  Everyone, even if they don't have a sweetheart, deserve a happy note on Valentines day.  Plus, who doesn't love to get something in the mail that isn't a bill.  Now that my Madison friend has taught me a bit about card making, I decided to put some of those skills to use to make this year's edition of a Valentines day card.
I got my inspiration for this card from Pinterest.

Happy day after Valentines day!  (I couldn't share this early because I didn't want to ruin the surprise for any of my friends who might be reading the blog)

And now, I'm off on my honeymoon :)  - so no posts for the next week or so (or for a little while anyway).  Everyone stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...