Goals for the year (yes I finally broke down and made some goals for the new year. I never make New Year resolutions, but this year I felt like it was a good idea)
1. Be active everyday - at least do something! I'm good about being active during the week and hitting the gym - the weekends, not so much. I'd like to change that.
2. Run 400 miles. I'm worried this might be too much of a stretch for me, considering I don't go much more than 3 miles ever (three times a week), but I can give it a try! I ran about 250 in 2012, so maybe I can be a little more consistent and up my mileage in 2013.
3. Run my first 5K since high school cross country.
4. Finish my prayer shawl for St. Mary's Hospital
5. Knit 5 Chemo caps
6. Finish one of my other UFO knitting projects
7. Take two masters classes - I am very unmotivated about working towards my master's but I know I should be taking advantage of the tuition reimbursement at Connections Academy
8. Visit one new city or state
9. Be a better wife (I know, it's vague), but somedays I don't feel like I do that well in this area. Maybe I'm still getting the hang of it since I've only been married 2 1/2 months.
10. Be kinder to myself. M keeps telling me that I'm too hard on myself and need to relax some and be nicer to myself and everything will be ok. We both know that being kind to yourself can be tough, but I want to try to make some improvements in this area.
|Image from http://www.bidpalnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/fundraising-goals.jpg|