Sunday, April 21, 2013

I've been featured!

I can't believe it!  I've actually been featured on someone else's blog... twice!  WOW!


http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much to Inspiration in Progress for featuring my Puck Biscuits.


And to Susie@Earning my Cape and her the Super Linky Party for featuring my Oatmeal Honey Wheat Buttermilk Bread.  She even taught me how to make my own button.

PeanutLifeAdventures


Lol, I know it needs A LOT of work, so if anyone with graphic design expertise wants to help me design a "real" button for my page, I would love.  Or if any of you bloggers have any ideas on where I could hire a graphic designer (for a very reasonable price) to design a logo for my blog, please leave a comment below.  I would really appreciate it!

Edit - Thank you so much Vicky for helping me create a new blog graphic!

PeanutLifeAdventures


Thank you so much all for reading, and thanks again to those who choose to feature me... I am very honored!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle. I know my way around photoshop and illustrator decently well if you want some free help with designing a button for your blog. Feel free to message me on google plus or e-mail me if you are interested - sybilette@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...